A lot of people disagree with the fur industry, but did you know a lot of eyelash brands cruelly use animal hairs to use create their false eyelashes.
Check out this video to learn more about the cruelty that goes into minx eyelash extensions. Please don’t buy the humane lie.
I have researched and found a whole bunch of cruelty free and vegan falsies, extensions, and glue for you guys! There really is no excuse to be supporting the cruelty that goes into minx eyelashes (or any other animal hair eyelashes.)
- Nouveau Lashes
- Unicorn Lashes | The Vegan Unicorn made from synthetic silk.
- True Glue Lashes (Except Luxury Lashes as they are made with silk.)
- Georgie Beauty
- House Of Lashes Strip and individual lashes are made from 100% sterilized premium human hair (Au Naturale, Flirty, Bottom Eyelashes, Le Petit Individual Lash, Limited Edition Sephora Collection, & Glam Collections) and cruelty-free synthetic fibers (Premium Luxe, & Disney Tinker Bell Collection).
- Helen Dowsley Handmade ethically sourced synthetic vegan lashes
- Sugar Venom 100% Vegan brand
- Thrive Causemetics
- Nouveau Lashes | Strip Lash Adhesive
- Elf (Eyelash adhesive comes with all Lash kits.)
- True Glue (Adhesive & Salon Grade Lash Extension Adhesive)
- Georgie Beauty PETA certified, and free from formaldehyde, parabens, & phthalates.
- House Of Lashes
- Thrive Causemetics | Infinity Waterproof Lash Adhesive™
Some websites sell Duo Glue as a cruelty free vegan products, it is NOT cruelty free, for more information please check out my post on Duo Glue here.
Professional Eyelash Extensions
- Nouveau Lashes (They confirmed via phone call that all their products were vegan friendly including their eye lash adhesive.)
This is my list of cruelty free vegan eyelashes, if you know of any brands that I have missed let me know in the comments.
Love & peace, SBB. Xo