Colourpop Cosmetics are a PETA certified cruelty free affordable cosmetics brand.
You will be happy to know that all of our Lippie Liners and Lippie Stix are Vegan. Almost all of our Super Shock Shadows, Creme Gel Colours & Super Shock Cheeks are vegan. With the following exceptions:
The following shades are NOT vegan.
- Super Shock Shadow in the following shades Tea Party, Bae, Mittens, Lace, Bubbly, Party Time, Mixed Tape, Central Perk, Straight Trippin, Stereo, Pop Rocks, Meow, Tang, Paradox, Brady, Just Fur Fun, and Porter.
- Super Shock Shadow in the Forever Freshman collection in the following shades Crimper, and Baby T.
- Super Shock Shadow in the Blitzed collection in the following shades Party Girl, and Fan Girl.
- Super Shock Shadow in the KaePop collection in the shade Beverly.
- Super Shock Shadow in the Love A Flare collection in the shade By My Side.
- Super Shock Cheek in the following shades Birthday Suit, Fox, and Bardot.
- Super Shock Cheek Pearlized in the follwing shades Highly Waisted, Hippo, Most Necessary, Sticky Sweet, Tasty, Teasecake, Wisp, Electric Slide, and Churro.
- Ultra Matte Lip in the It’s Vintage Collection in the shade Tulle.
- Crème Gel Colour & Liner in the following shades Call me, Best O, No Shame, and DTLA.
- Ultra Metallic Lip in the shades Zebra, 3-Way, Man Eater, Flitter, and J.I.C.
- Ultra Glossy Lip in the shades Wolfie, My Jam, Tight Fit, PYT.
- Ultra Glossy Lip in the Hello Pretty collection in the shade KT.
- Blush in the Hello Pretty collection in the shade Fun With Friends.
- Lippie Stix in the To And From collection in the shades Parker and Baewatch.
I know some people would rather buy from 100% vegan brands, but it is always good to show brands that there is a call for cruelty free vegan products
You can find Colourpop’s vegan list on their website here.
Love & peace, SBB. Xo