Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Have a look at last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
Okay this week we are going to try something a little different, so remember “What is in my everyday makeup bag”? Well that’s done. It’s out of date and I keep meaning to update it but I don’t actually have an every day makeup bag, like it’s too much to deal with, so instead of just telling you guys what products I use on my lips and eyes each week we will go through the entire face. So let me know if you like this way better.
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Liquid Foundation in the shade 2.0. (Cruelty free.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Benefit Dallas Blush. (NOT cruelty free.)
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights. (Cruelty free.)
- Barry M Mist & Fix Matte Finish Setting Spray. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- The Balm Cosmetics Nude Tude Palette in the shades Sultry, Sleek, Sexy, and on the lid using a damp brush Seductive. (Cruelty free.)
- Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara (Cruelty Free.)
- The Beauty Bakery BROWnies in Dark Brown. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Too Faced Melted Metal Liquefied Lipstick in the shade Jelly. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
Love & peace, SBB. Xo