Happy Easter Monday Lovebugs,
Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Have a look at last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
Re done my hair color this week so it is a little dark right now, It is Arctic Fox Hair Color in Transylvania mixed with Poseidon.
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in the shade Natural 12. (Cruelty free & Vegan.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Laura Geller Blush n’ Brighten in Roseberry. (NOT cruelty free.)
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in the shade Dark Horse. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray. (Cruelty free.)
- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in the shades, Fast-ball, 1985, and Underhand. (Cruelty free.)
- Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara (Cruelty Free.)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Milk. (Cruelty free.)
- The Beauty Bakery BROWnies in Dark Brown. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade No Tea No Shade. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
Love & Peace, SBB. Xo