Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Check out last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Gosh X-Ceptional Wear Foundation in the shade Natural 12. (Cruelty free & Vegan.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Laura Geller Blush n’ Brighten in Roseberry. (NOT cruelty free.)
- ELF Studio Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray. (Cruelty free.)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in the shades Strange, Limit, Nooner, Darkside, and Buzz. (Cruelty Free.)
- Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara (Cruelty Free.)
- Freedom Pro Brow Pomade in Auburn. (Cruelty free.)
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Lip Ammunition in the shade Jeffrees Girl. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
Love & Peace, SBB. Xo