Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Check out last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
- NYX Angel Veil Primer. (Cruelty free.)
- ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Natural. (Cruelty free & Vegan.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Benefit Dallas Blush. (NOT cruelty free.)
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights. (Cruelty free.)
- Makeup Revolution Pro Fix Fixing Spray. (Cruelty free.)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in the shades Strange, Limit, Nooner, and Darkside. (Cruelty Free.) On the lid I used the Jeffree Star Cosmetics Skin Frost in the shade Dark Horse. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara (Cruelty Free.)
- The Beauty Bakery BROWnies in Dark Brown. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Studded Kiss Lipstick in the shade Lolita. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
Love & Peace, SBB. Xo