Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Check out last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
- NYX Angel Veil Primer. (Cruelty free.)
- ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Natural. (Cruelty free & Vegan.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in the shade Justify My Love. ( Cruelty free.)
- Makeup Revolution Vivid Baked Highlighter in Golden Lights. (Cruelty free.)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- The Balm Cosmetics Nude’Tude Palette in the shades, Sultry, Sexy, Sleek, Serious, and Sophisticated on the lid using a damp brush. (Cruelty free.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Tattoo Liner in the shade Trooper. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in the shade Milk. (Cruelty free.)
- Barry M That’s How I Roll Mascara (Cruelty Free.)
- The Beauty Bakery BROWnies in Dark Brown. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick in the shade Mother. (Cruelty free & vegan.)