Just a quick reminder that not all of the products I use are vegan friendly but that’s because they were pre vegan purchases and it would be wasteful to just throw them away, so I plan to use them until they’re finished and just not repurchase.
Please remember to always check with the company or look at ingredients before purchasing, product formulations or ingredients can change over time. Products used in “My Week In Makeup” that are marked “Vegan” may only relate to the shade used if applicable.
Check out last weeks looks here.
Check out my brand review of Arctic Fox Hair Color here.
- Barry M Flawless Original Primer. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- ELF Studio Flawless Finish Foundation in the shade Natural. (Cruelty free & Vegan.)
- Urban Decay Weightless Complete Coverage Concealer in the shade Fair Neutral.(Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Kat Von D Beauty Lock-It Setting Powder. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- NYX Cosmetics Matte Bronzer in Light. (Cruelty free.)
- Too Faced Love Flush Blush in the shade Justify My Love. ( Cruelty free.)
- ELF Studio Baked Highlighter in Moonlight Pearls. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette in the shades, Limit, Nooner, Darkside, and Trick. (Cruelty free.)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. (Cruelty free.)
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- The Beauty Bakery BROWnies in Dark Brown. (Cruelty free & vegan.)
- Jeffree Star Cosmetics Velour Liquid Lipstick in the shade Prom Night. (Cruelty free & vegan.)